Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Fabric, New Zillow Pillows

The newest Zillow Pillow fabric is in and now all I need is time to sew! Thought about the life of a pillow today, wishing I could have such a cozy life: under a back, under a head, sitting pretty on a cute couch - the details are endless. I love creating new Zillow Pillows and posting them at Etsy.com. Not only do I sell on that wonderful handmade website, of course I buy. My favorite thing is to put quirky words into the search and if I find someone has used the same word I have as a tag, I almost always buy it! The best necklaces on Etsy may have been tagged as "square rooting" or "cube this," either way, I'm sold.

Here's a few of my favorite Etsy shops:

elloh
mamaslittlebabies
marymaryhandmade
suzannaanna
circularaccessories
niceface

Check them out!

No comments: